Sunday, October 08, 2006

Would you??????

I was in a public restroom and the stall next to me was also occuppied. Her cell phone went off and for the next couple of seconds I heard her pushing buttons on her phone. She was text messaging, I am sure of it, while sitting on the pot. My question is : was it that urgent that you had to do it sitting on a public toilet? EEEWWWW! She was still pounding away while I was washing my hands cause the person she was corresponding with sent a message back (heard the beeps) and then I heard her beeping back on her key pads. Now the real question. Would you or perhaps have you, answered your phone while sitting on a public loo? Perhaps you did not answer the phone, would you text message? I vote no. Besides I thought you weren't allowed cell phones used in public bathrooms cause of the camera phones. Maybe I dreamt that though?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to be, um maybe...crass, but I use the "down" time to check messages. I don't think I've initiated calls but the message thing, yes. I don't text message. Don't know how, don't want to.

michelle said...

Okay but do u do it in a "public" restroom?

Dizzy Blonde said...

I don't even sit on public toilets!!!EWWW! And squating and texting would be too hard!

Kodiak said...

Go ahead and answer the phone...when the person on the other end asks what are you doing just say paperwork. YOu wouldn't be lying!