Saturday, May 31, 2008

Spinning in circles

This has been the hardest year of mine and many of my closest and dearest friends lives. I know it will get easier, but jeeze I really don't think we can take much more. Yeah I know that nothing will come our way we can not handle. I just want to go into like a time out thing for a while and not have anything come my way for like the next 40 years. ;-)

SO..... do what we all need most-Pray! Pray for comfort, strength, peace, and forgiveness! Pray to accept what the bigger picture is, even when we may not understand. I am reminded of sooooooo many scriptures and they are a great comfort to me and those that have been effected by everything that is going on in the past 6 months (and I'm sure events that will continue to happen). That is where I want to disappear to some remote island! I only know to continue to allow His glory to shine through it ALL! Amen! thanks for praying and see u soon!

No comments: