Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Lately I've been thinking......


and boy have I been thinking a lot. The funny thing is many of things I have been thinking a lot about are things I would love to share on my blog. However, for some reason I haven't. Either it is too personal, or God has not led me to feel the need to express it in the blogosphere world. Hopefully soon I will have something to post.

On another note, prom fashion show is coming up around the corner and Nicholas will once again be showing off his girlish figure in tuxes. I will let you know details if anyone is interested in coming to the fashion show.


here is a pic of his "girlish" figure ;-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love this picture! As for the sharing - I edit myself all the time. I've deleted both responses and entire blog entries. Just not the time or maybe not the place.

Swinging Sammy said...

that is a really funny pic!

having an online journal is nice, but it does lend itself to being too open for sure.

Anonymous said...

Nikki