Thursday, April 26, 2007

Did you see Survivor last week? and what about Lost!

Oh my word. I have been meaning to post about this and since it is on tonite I just had to. Theeee best episode, strategy wise, aired last week. If anyone would have heard or seen me talking to the tv, hooping & hollering, and cheering you would have thought it was a sport event on tv and not SURVIVOR! I am anxious to see what unveils tonite. It was great to see something unfold that is actually going the way you want. No one I like from Survivor really wins. The only one was Ethan Zohn. 8 p.m. me and the boob tube baby!

Okay.......this season of Lost is good. I love getting to see the people's lives before the island. All the twist and turns in this plot are so good. I love it! Tammy and I have some speculations on things but we will see what really pans out. I can't wait for next week, since I can't stand Ben. Oh and I think Sayid shoud kill off Ben he would do it without a doubt! And Juliette needs to get a spine and I hope she does something underhanded to Ben! Jack will be really hurt when he finds out she is betraying him!

p.s. thanks for letting me have some verbal diarrhea of nonsense today! It feels good to talk about something that has nothing to do with thinking for myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I started my myspace page check it out. I need to figure out how to add pics! Tammy

Swinging Sammy said...

I don't watch either show, but wow watches Lost.