Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Mucho Gracias!

Thank you to Mr. & Mrs. BigMac. I know I was difficult Mike but I want you to know that I (and the other girls) totally appreciate you taking the time to help me find a specialty coffee that I really like at Mickey D's. I really thought that I was not going to find something. What did I finally settle on? A Mocha with an extra shot of vanilla! Perfect! It seems that my taste buds do not care for the carmel anything! And that ice thing that we tried was disgusting.... sorry! Now I have something to look forward to in town that is a quick drive thru! Oh and thanks for din-din too! Never had one of those chicken wraps and the honey mustard one with grilled chicken was yummy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are very welcome! It was fun - a little chaotic but fun! The majority of the kudos go to Big Mac. He was a great host, right? And a really cute little waiter!!! We missed you last night. It was lots of fun. I thought everyone would never quit talking though!

michelle said...

see its not me that is the talker, its everyone else! yeah but i thought about ya all.