Tuesday, February 28, 2006

poor kota


Technology is great and I truly appreciate it! However Kota is miserable. He has started his orthodontic treatment. He has an expander that will widen and enlarge his upper jaw. He is very uncomfortable and he came home from school today definately not a happy camper. His cheeks are becoming very raw too. I have to go and get him some wax for the metal loops where he has to wear rubber bands at night to a face mask. But we are grateful for the technology that we have where we can fix, cure, and treat many things. Here is a pic of his new appliance. He has this for about a year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky Kota :(
I just looked at Tammy's blog. I LOVE the pictures of the tea party, its so good to see pix of Jill. I miss her and Tom-pass onto Tammy that they need to come visit us! Tammy doesn't accept anonymous so will you be my voice!! One of these days I will get with and get my own blog!!
Adele

Swinging Sammy said...

ouch!

Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Hey, I remember those days. Not fun. The results are great though.