Wednesday, August 02, 2006

what is your most embarassing moment?

mine is very embarassing to me. I went to school in the late 80's. It was cool to wear windbreakers that pulled over your head. mine was a navy blue that could fold up into the front pocket. Anyways, I was an underclassmen in the senior hall trying to take off my windbreaker. Thinking I could do it all in one swift move my shirt came off with my windbreaker. the more I struggled the more tangled the two clothing articles became. The topper to the story is when Mr. K the math teacher came running up and stood there with arms out stretched saying loudly, don't look! don't look!
Okay well if they did not notice before then they noticed now! I wanted a hole to open up and swallow me. Many people knew what happened next hour and but luckily for me I was old news by lunch time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep thinking, and I just can't "top" that story. But I have so many embarassing moments that it's hard to pick THE most emvarassing.

Unknown said...

I shared this on the evening of our anniversary party - maybe not the best story to share. I even find it funny....now. To make a long story more manageable...Big Mac and I went to Sea World on our honeymoon. I was wearing a dress with a very full skirt. I leaned over to feed the dolphins and a Sea World employee (a young man) was approaching me from behind to tell me not to lean over as far as I was. A freak breeze came along and sent the back of my dress over the top of my head! Said young man gasped and stared and then quickly walked away. Big Mac - also observing from the rear (pun intended) was busily laughing his buns off instead of helping his hapless wife!

Dizzy Blonde said...

Mine was in College and similar to Mrs. Big mac. I was in chorus, we wore formal gowns, I was carrying in a box of sound equipment, a freak wind blew my dress up so that the bottom of my skirt actually caught on my head like a hood, I had expensive sound equipment in my hands so I couldn't exactly drop it.. I was at mercy to all the boys behind me to come and pull my skirt off my head. After they got a good look and laugh my friend Jeremy came and pulled the skirt off my head and said, wow Tammy that was the first time I've ever seen the moon and the stars during the day! ( I had little stars on my panties!!!)