Friday, August 11, 2006

Would you?

If you saw a stranger with something stuck to their shoe, back, or perhaps even a booger or food stuck in their tooth would you say something?????????

Why am I asking you say? Because yesterday Dakota put a big Wonderbread primary colored sticker on my back. I asked my hubby to remove it. I heard the ripppppp noise of it peeling off my back and that was the end of that. Little did I know that it was still stuck to my back. So where did I go with this big sticker that was in the shape of a piece of bread with the red, yellow, and blue dots on it with the logo WONDER in big letters. I walked across the street and stood in line at the bank. I went to a parent soccer meeting where I was in the front row and there were 8 parents behind me. I sat for 2 hours at a soccer practice and talked to parents and people passing by at Mitchell Field. I then went into Sal's restaurant to get take out. Then about 10 o clock at night someone came up behind me giggling. Kota says, " I can't believe I forgot it. Dad told me to remember to take it off."
"What?" I say not even looking at him.
Then I hear a rippppppppp sound and he hands me the sticker and walks away laughing his head off!!!
Very funny, very funny indeed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think if someone had a wonder bread sticker on their back I probably wouldn't say anything because I'd probably think that it was meant to be there. A booger? I tend to try to look away from those. I really don't know if I'd tell a stranger about something stuck to them or not.

And it was funny. Mean, but funny. :)

Dizzy Blonde said...

That is great! I laughed real good at that one!

Unknown said...

I would like to think that I would say something because I'd appreciate it if someone would help me out in that situation. It is funny though, Michelle. Mean, like Bruce said, but funny. I came out of the ladies room in the St. Louis airport once and I hadn't corrected readjusted my clothing (wearing a dress at the time). I truly appreciated the little old lady who told me, "Honey you need to go adjust things again." I always appreciate being told I'm "mal-adjusted"! :-)