Friday, May 18, 2007

for us Lost junkies!!!!!

Just an FYI... the tv series lost is scheduled to air for three uninterupted seasons. (16 episodes each season-so 48 more episodes! The show will conclude in 2009-2010 with a shocking and intense conclusion. I do have some spoiler insight into the season finale. Let me know what you guys are thinking. Do you think Locke is dead? (i dont) Did you check out the "others" down in that under water looking glass station? Oh and what about Kate being pregnant? and Charlie going to die? And last but not least what the heck was that about "Jacob"?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agh!!! I missed last week! I will have to watch it this week at 9:00! I was so busy I forgot to watch! Locke can not be dead!

michelle said...

I cannot believe that u missed it. I am not sure if they are going to replay it-they might. this wednesday is the two hour season finale. so u better watch it. they say charlie is going to DIE! he swam to some underwater hatch and he needs to flip a switch to unjam the radio signals so they can use that one chicks radio to call for help. Hey you know what. I think you can watch the episodes online. go to abc.com and look. see ya this weekend! ciao