Thursday, May 26, 2005

june is just around the corner

lamplighter
What amazes me is how time flies the older I get. Today is Nicholas' last jv game. He had 41 ball games and I cannot believe that they have come to an end. Summer league starts next Tuesday so baseball does not stop but June will be here. Where did the time go? I recall just buying school clothes and taking their first day of school pics. I still waiting for warmer weather, I hope that is what June will be about. My goal for June is to take it one day at a time and to take it slowly. It is already going to be a busy month and it is one that I will not wish away. There is my brother's wedding, another friend's wedding, Vincent's birthday, baseball games, softball games, Father's Day, just to start us off. In a blink of an eye June will be gone. Poor Nicholas will start to feel the effects of time starting to snowball. He has gotten his first job. On top of it being a 40 hour position. Wow!!! A real eye opener for him. The saying stop to smell the roses is one that I am going to do for the next 30 days. Today though it was not roses, it was my lilac bush.

No comments: