Monday, May 23, 2005

spam

I have been focused on God's cause and I will continue to perservere. However, Satan likes to send me some spam. He sends me worms and viruses that try to make my life crash. He sends me spam that divert my attention and attempt to take my focus off of the cross and on "other" things. He tempts me with desire to open up the spam to just take a look inside. What could life's spam be? Television, music, internet, gossip, finances, health challenges, etc.???? Today my life's spam is the people that I care for. Thankfully, I am focused and I am aware of the schemes of the enemy. I will continue to seek out God's word and what his will is for ME!!! Like on your email, we in our lives have options on how to filter out the spam. We can devout our lives to prayer, read his word, and stay focused on what HIS will is for us. It only takes a little bit of our time.
Corinthians 2:11 That Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.
1 Peter 5:8 Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

No comments: