Wednesday, October 26, 2005

15 minutes of fame??????


Nicholas just got his sports illustrated mag in the mail and left it on the kitchen counter. Well I started to flip thru a couple of pages and low and behold their is an article about the Pacer vs. Piston Brawl. (I know it happened a while ago, but it is sports history) Well, for those of you who don't know my hubby and oldest son went to that game. So I started to look at the pic that they had and guess what .....Vincent is in the top right corner of the picture that is in sports illustrated. what a surprise! The above picture is the pic in the mag but they cut out Nicholas. You can find him above in the big afro. Vincent has his face covered cause he was busy snapping pics of the incident. You can see how close they were to all the action. The above pic I found on a website that is cited below. If anyone happens to have the mag I would be interested in having it. Thanks!
http://www2.indystar.com/special/nbabrawl/theincident/

No comments: