Monday, October 03, 2005

did you know?

I married my high school sweet heart.
Have been married almost 12 years, together 17.
He is my soul mate.
Don't ya just love the pic of him from the 80's!!!!
My favorite color is orange.
My favorite food is whatever I don't cook-seriously!
My favorite flower is yellow rose with pink edges.
My favorite season is fall.
My favorite holiday is Halloween a close 2nd is Christmas.
My dream is to travel the world.
My favorite shows are Survivor, CSI and Amazing Race!
I prefer a book to a movie.
My favorite books to read are drama/mystery.
Favorite drink is tea hot or iced!
I took french in high school and it did me no good cause my inlaws speak spanish?!?!?!?!?
I used to work in the pediatric dental field.
I have attended Washtenaw Community and U of M! (maybe i'll finish)
I attend the church of Christ (for the past 16 years)
I love my boys!!! ...................

1 comment:

Dizzy Blonde said...

I did know, most all of it I believe! But I am your best friend in the whole wide world! At least I better be! I love you the best and most! Don't tell anyone! I know my kid loves you the best and most! I told him he was going to Lori's today, he said no, Shell!