Tuesday, November 22, 2005

God must have a sense of humor!

This is Thanksgiving week. A time to be cooking, preparing for meals, and spending time with the family. However, it is very difficult to be cooking and preparing meals when you have no fridge! I think that God said to himself on Saturday.....hmmmmm... I think Michelle needs some more fun in her life so I am going to allow her fridge/freezer to go out. Yep, that is real fun. Had to throw out all the food cause it must have happened Saturday night and did not find all the ice that was melting coming out of the door ice maker until Sunday on our way to church. Could do nothing then but throw towels down on the floor. Came home at 2 after dropping all the shoe boxes off and ended up throwing 99% of the stuff out. Now I am waiting for the repair guy to come ( more $ spent thanks since it is the holiday gift giving season $) and I pray that he has the part so that I can go and get some groceries and cook and prepare meals, especially since it is Thanksgiving. Oh God I know you are smiling down on me right now teaching me some kind of lesson, but next time could you do it when there is snow on the ground (put my stuff outside) and after the holidays. January would have been perfect!
OH OH a side note-my warranty runs out Dec. 1, 2005 so God must have known what he was doing. Just so happens that I don't think the part we need is under warranty. ;)

No comments: