Thursday, November 17, 2005

I love the season!

Today we had our Thanksgiving Luncheon for Thursday school. Such a success. The kids did some songs for the parents and guests. Soooooo cute with their hats and Indian bands with feathers. We had many different kinds of soups, chowders, and chili's. YUMMY! Then we had a pumpkin dessert. I am exhausted and I am sure all the other helpers and teachers are too! Thanks for feeding my hubby by the way, so I did not have to make him lunch when I went home. He helped clean up and got a meal a win-win situation for sure! Can't wait till Sunday for more fellowshipping when we share another Thanksgiving meal together as a church family. :)

1 comment:

loved truly said...

This is one of my favorite times of year too, so much time with family and friends. (tons of good food too!)