Wednesday, July 12, 2006

just a thought that brings forth tons of questions that don't need answers

When ever I walk into a darkened room, I will walk over and flip on the switch. 99% of the time (excluding power outages) the light will turn on. I don't even give it a second thought. If I need something I can go into my cupboards, dressers, closets, and it will be there. If I need something I can run to the store and I will find it. There are no hesitations that I will have whatever I need. If I need to talk to someone, get a hug, reassurance, or whatever, there is my hubby, kids, family, and friends. I have all my needs met. Food, shelter, and love! But why do we all take them for granted? I rarely give any of these things a second thought. Why do we hurt and push away the ones we love the most? Am I, are we the same way when it comes to God?
He is always there. He will always be there. He loves me and will always love me. So why do I take advantage of Him? Why do we take advantage of Him? I know he will forgive me if I ask (sincerely). I know all this but am I really living for him? Are we really living for him?

No comments: