Wednesday, April 12, 2006

UGHHHH!

I hurt my back. It hurts and today I did absolutely nothing cause of the pain. It is on the left side under the shoulder blade and sometimes stretches across my back. Never have I had a problem and it hurts. Thank goodness for my guys cause dishes, dinner, lunch, and laundry would not have been done today without them. I pray that it will be better tomorrow. It just has to be. I have to get groceries and plan for T.S. I have to be better. I can skip my cleaning job on Friday if necessary but Thursday is a must!

4 comments:

Swinging Sammy said...

I would highly recommend a visit to your physician. I injured my back a couple of years ago, and put off going to the Dr. for a while. It ended up taking more time to heal than it would have if I had gone and seen them right away.

Anonymous said...

It must be in the weather...although my back pain is due to sitting on a cement basement floor to paint under some shelving we are putting in. I know better, but it had to be done. By last night I knew I was in trouble and am in misserie today. I too pray it is better for TS. I've been using heat and babying it all morning. So maybe tomorrow, misery loves company. We will both hobble in together.

michelle said...

Thanks for the advice. Vincent hurt his back a while ago and so I have going off of what his doc told him. The fortunate thing is that Vincent can continually strain his back with work and such. Where as I can try to rest it and take the pills and stretch it when I can. It is better today. I can reach for something without freezing up. Today it justs feels like a burning sensation where I was bent over doing something for a long time. It has to continue to get better, and I did not get gorceries and my T.S. schedule is an easy one. Hope you are better too Miss Sandy.

michelle said...

oops I meant unfortunate thing with Vincent..... saw some other errors on my part in there. Could be the meds???? Sorry honey if you read this!