Tuesday, September 13, 2005

highlights of my week-just for the past 2 days!

1. Spent an hour and a half on the phone with computer people to answer a simple question about my virus protection and my computer.
2. I really don't like voice activated phone answering systems. Got two of them yesterday. Took 10 minutes for them to figure out I just wanted to talk to a LIVE-REAL person.
3. Laundry. Dishes............ Let's just say house work and still we are not done.
4. Homework.
5. Got groceries and I spent 30 minutes in line just to check out.
6. Partylite meeting. (did dinner with that as a bonus)
7. Took my dad to the airport.
8. Got Gas! found it in Saline yesterday for $2.77 but then today in Adrian I got it for $2.70. $30 bucks at each stop and still not full.
9. Took back auto parts to auto zone.
10. went to Schneider's junk yard and got a hood latch for nicholas' car. (anyone ever go there it was kind of different I have never been to a junk yard before.)
11. stop at spotted cow and got 2 footlong chili cheese coney dogs for lunch. (one for me and one for hubby)
12. typed up meeting minutes.
13. preparing for Thursday school and sunday bible class. (still not done on both)
14. watered plants outside.
15. took trash to curb and recycles.
16. set Kota up with a wallet and school id and money (he says he feels older now)
17. paid some bills

So why is it that I feel I have not done anything in the past 2 days!

1 comment:

Dizzy Blonde said...

I made a blog! Just for kicks, so I can expound on my great wisdom I am sure! Take a deep breathe and relax, slow down! It is so quiet here Quinten is at Thursday school!