Friday, September 02, 2005

it's that time of the year!



It is my birthday weekend. That's right you heard me right, I did say weekend and not just day. I guess i should just switch it to birthend. LOL. It is kind of funny since Vincent and I have been together and my Birthday lands on Labor Day weekend, I always tell him that it is my birthday weekend. So starting tomorrow morning I (we) are celebrating. Seriously though, my bday is on the fifth and I will then officially turn 35! The only sad thing about that is then I won't be able to tease my sis any more cause we won't be the same age. ( we are 11 months apart)! Ok well it is after midnight so I am off to start celebrating. :)

2 comments:

Russell said...

Happy Birthday!

ps. How is Nick doing? He took a pretty good lick tonight...I saw him get up and run back to the sideline, but that would have knocked me the freak out!!

Swinging Sammy said...

Happy Birthday!