Saturday, September 10, 2005

what a deal!

the boys' new phones
my new phone
I am all about getting a deal! We were getting Nicholas a cell phone for his 16th birthday, and since I got a coupon for him in the mail that ended soon, we went ahead and got it now. I did as much research as possible about phones and the plans to go with them so we would not get talked into anything when we went to the store. I ended up upgrading my phone to this sweet little number. a slider.

They bought my old phone back from me, plus I got $150 rebate, so it only cost me $20. It is a camera phone like my other one but it zooms. So cool. also I did not want the flip phone anymore, personal preference and I just did not like it.
Then Vincent ended upgrading his to a new flip phone and we got Nicholas the same one. Kind of like a buy one get one free and those were cheap too cause we got rebates. Then I had a coupon for waiving activation fee for Nicholas' line, coupon for free 100 text messages each month for 2 years, 5% discount on bill for renewing contract,and the new plan is more minutes and is gonna be cheaper than our old plan cause Vincent works at Ford. Discount on our bill again of 23 % (not sure why it is that odd amount-but who cares) each MONTH just for being a Ford employee! That rocks! I did not know that so anyone else out there might want to look into employee discounts.
I love sprint!

1 comment:

wowgirl said...

cool phone...time to laminate my keyboard for drool protection