Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Are you watching????

American Idol in its fifth season is back. I must admit that I only watch the try outs. I do laugh at the "misfits" and the crooners that are off key. But sometimes I wonder if we as a society are taking it a bit too far. Some of the comments that the panel of judges were making were just .......not politically correct I guess is the best way to describe it. I know it does not help that I am part of the 35.5 million viewers watching all this belittling, however I know where I will be when it comes on. :)

2 comments:

Swinging Sammy said...

I have never been able to sit through an entire episode, Simon is too rude. I see enough rudeness in my daily work life.

michelle said...

HAHAHA Simon catch all phrase this year is "I don't mean to be rude but....." I don't see much rudeness, since I don't work outside of the home yada yada yada!