Wednesday, January 11, 2006

God is so good. Perhaps this may seem strange to you, but to me it is yet another way He lets me know that he is always taking care of me. Yesterday, I went to lunch with a friend and there are no cell phones allowed. Fine, I turned it off. Well, my little luncheon turned into a marathon of "yacking". We arrived at 11:30 and next thing I do is ask, "do you happen to know the time?" Holy cow! It was 3:20. You are probably thinking wow, but the company was great. I then freaked out because Kota gets out of school at 2:45 and he is home at 2:50. Vincent leaves for work at 3, so therefore I have been a neglectful parent. (i really don't think that) Of all the days for me to have done this, is the day that Vincent gets a call from Ford telling him that he does not have to come in. I am serious. I am on my way out of the restaurant calling Vincent-noticing all the missed calls I had. When he my dear hubby answers his cell. Where are you he asks? And I say quickly on my way home, but where is Kota. All you moms know that panic feeling you feel of the unknown where abouts of a child. He tells me that he is home with Vincent. Ok I feel worse thinking that he has not left for work because he thinks something bad happened to me, blah blah, blah. Imagine my shock when he told me that he did not have to go to work. Yeah dinner with the whole family was my first thought and second was I hope I am not in too much trouble LOL! In the end it all worked out- but when you trust God doesn't it always?

No comments: