Monday, January 02, 2006

JANUARY 2006

It is the start of a brand new year. Fresh beginnings, a time to start over. Why is it that we want to do get on with a new year? So eager we are to start new. We always want a new year to be better than the last. Not that it is a bad thing. Yes, I admit last year had quite a few bumps in it to say the least. But was it really that bad? Doesn't the end result matter most? For me, I grew in my christian walk, that is for sure! I hated being pulled and stretched but in the end it was good. Yesterday we had a baptism at church and I thought what an awesome way to start the new year. Fresh, clean, a new beginning! Then hello, it dawned on me, I get that everyday too! I am cleansed and renewed through Him every single day. Woo Hoo! Don't miss out on your chance of starting new either. Just because it is now the second day of January 2006 does not mean it is too late. You too can start fresh everyday. Come on in, the water is warm!

No comments: