Friday, January 27, 2006

No No not my baby!!!!



This afternoon my son, the youngest one, came home from school and was sharing his day with me. The usual stuff like how he signed up for the x-box tourney, school work, who he sat with at lunch, yada, yada, yada.... Then he states that he has something important to tell me, two things actually. He was acting a little funny- so I say okay did you get a bad grade? (every friday they get grade sheets) No! Did something happen? No. here I am asking him and watching him struggle with telling me. Kota whatever it is, I tell him, we can deal with it. He walks behind me so that I cannot see him and announces, "I like (name of girl here)! Then he walks away. This is what I looked like earlier today around 3:15 p.m. Don't ask me what the second thing it was that he needed to tell me cause I won't remember. All I know is that my little baby is no longer a baby. :(

P.S. I would appreciate all of you who know my youngest not to ask him anything about girls or girlfriends. Thanks! ;)

3 comments:

Kodiak said...

Love 'em while you can, hold on to their hand as long as you can and when they let go and they will, hold on to their heart.

Doug E. Pudge said...

Just face it girl, he's about to become on of those irresistable Gonzales men! B4T

michelle said...

Valentine's Day is around the corner and today (1-30) he came home and asked me if he could have money. At school they sell little things to be delivered to people that you like. It is called "crush" and He wants to buy something for the little girl. EEK!