Saturday, January 21, 2006

prayer request list

Helen Barrett-my gramma she has a leaking heart valve and hospice has been called in, unable to repair

a young couple who's first born baby boy is on a respirator due to lack of oxygen at birth. EEG shows little to no activity - update baby has passed away continue with prayer please

friend who needs a job

a sister who needs a job

friend who is trying to sell their house -update house has been sold

parents of teens (like me:)

additonal prayer requests
Ford Motor Co workers
Tony co worker of Vincent who has been diagonosed with MS and not doing well
he is being fitted for leg braces and has other complications that is interfering with work

Thank you for the offering of prayers on these people's behalf. have a blessed day.

3 comments:

Swinging Sammy said...

I will pray for these, keep us posted, ok?

Four-Leaf K' lover said...

As will I!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there. I guess I forgot to tell you that unfortunately, the baby that I asked you to pray for, did pass away. On a good note, before mom and dad had to remove life support, the lord decided to call the little guy home. Mom and dad don't have to live with the decision of what if...It is sad but mom and dad are very strong in their faith. Still continue to keep them in your prayers. Thanks, Katina