Tuesday, May 30, 2006

an adjustment

I am trying to adjust to school being out, to new schedules, to allowing my kids to become more independant, and still keeping my sanity. I believe the hardest years of raising a child is 16-18yrs old. no matter what, i would take feedings every 4 hours and some poopy diapers than trying to give up control and still maintain my sanity. but I know that this too shall pass and things will be fine. Vincent and I were just talking that we only need to raise them up right. To raise them to know Jesus and that they have their own faith. We must equip them with the necessary tools and when my child looks at me like I am stupid and he groans that I wont let them do something cause I know in my gut they shouldn't. Then I know I am doing the right thing. I will survive. I am just not sure how I will look when it all comes to an end! :0

1 comment:

Swinging Sammy said...

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:7