Friday, May 12, 2006

It is finished (for the moment)

Yesterday was the Thursday School Program and it was a huge success! Thanks to all the people who did such a wonderful job! Julie, you know I am talking about you! :) Of course all the others too. The cake was delish. Decorations and theme an absolute best, and I loved that we had the kids doing solos or taking part in the program. You know it has been a super long time since I have been to a TS program (when Kota was in it) I want to post of pic of decor and of cake but I can't since dummy me forgot the camera. I believe I was too busy trying to finish my memory scrap books for my kids. If someone got a pic or two to share send it to me please! Thanks again to all and it is soo cool that we will be doing a summer program too! I get to see the kids again woo-hoo!

5 comments:

Liz's mom said...

My in-laws were singing your praises yesterday. They said you ladies did a FABUOLOUS job!! Sorry I missed it, I planned on attending but it slipped my mind!!

Unknown said...

I have to agree, the program was splendiferous! The cake, punch and decor outstanding and the kids were just too cute for words! I was official punch sampler before each bowl was carried out to be served. I may have missed a couple, I'm not sure. The video was really great, Michelle. Thanks Julie and everyone else involved! You (once again) ROCK!

Anonymous said...

Thanks michelle, I was so proud of our program...our teachers and helpers get all the credit! I didn't even pass out...success.

funkyartbrain said...

I thought the program was fabulous! The kids were soo cute! And I have to admit that my heart was busting with pride over little Hannah singing the Books of the New Testament! Michelle, you did an awesome job on the photo presentation!

Dizzy Blonde said...

Shell is always fabulous in all she does!!! We are back in the land of HILLBILLIES!! YEEHAW! Great seein you love you, no prob for the picture of Jae, your welcome.