Monday, May 22, 2006

things that i think are a bother

but really they are blessings

1. a deck that I spent all day staining today
(blessings=I must have a place where i can have a deck and I had a body that was capable of staining the deck) (but ask me tomorrow how my back feels-ouch!)

2. had to peel and pit peaches for a school project for Kota
(blessings=I must live somewhere awesome where I can buy fresh peaches out of season and I must have money in my wallet since they were expensive!)

3. Cleaned out the garage! my nose is filled with dust!
(blessings= I have a place that has a garage and i must have lots of stuff to put in the garage)

basically you get the idea of what I did today. Tried to look at all the possible blessings in all the things I did not want to really do! ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Things I think are a bother until I make myself go and am so glad I did.....and then that thing doesn't meet for two weeks, and I miss it being a bother???? Make sense? I miss the Monday night Marthas!!!! (sorry for the name - I like the aliteration though! hee hee

Unknown said...

Do you need an ice pack for your back, Michelle? I'll share my various ice and/or heat packs used for various aches and pains.