Wednesday, May 24, 2006

never had this problem before

I just signed on to my msn hotmail and two different messenger windows popped open. Okay? i did not see any of my contacts on. then i notice that it says that these two conversation windows are not from my contact list. i did not allow the conversation and i noticed that it said something like, hey i tried to get in touch with you last nite but couldn't. come and chat with me and it is all free. click here and then there was a link. i hate spam, and all that and now they can pop up on there. anyone else have this happen to them? last week i installed the parent control. but guess what i cannot not even go to the google home page or anything with that being installed. what is the point of that? so i disabled it. oh well i guess i just gotta be more alert on the web!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all have to be vigilant with our electronic communication. Just last night I was getting spam commenting on my wordpress blog!!Trying to refinance my home!! Not unlike the devil, this spam continues to try different avenues and techniques to bombard us with temptations!!!

michelle said...

eaxctly! spam is like the enemy always buzzing around trying to tempt us. i just hate it! especially with kids in the house that use the comp.