Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Not blogging?

This week is our Thursday School program. Such a bittersweet experience I think. On one hand we are excited to see how the kids have grown over the past year and in the other sense we are sadden that another year has past, with our four year olds moving onto kindergarten. Therefore, in lieu of getting ready for the program I believe I won't really have time or energy to blog this week. So talk to you later!

oh and I do want to say thanks to the guys for preparing our dinner tonite. It was really yummy and I ate too much. Dessert was delish. Had to many choices and I probably tried one of each. (blush)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I will miss your musings - but I understand the task you have at hand. I know it will be great! Dinner was fun! Thanks, guys! And you saw me popping in whatever was on the tray most near me like it was popcorn! They are good!

Anonymous said...

Big thanks to Michelle for creating the slide show for Thursday school program..it is great!Come Thursday night at 7pm to see it! And about ladies meeting I think I was the one who asked for the tray of goodies to be put in front of me!

michelle said...

i thought that was Cheryl who wanted the goodies! (taking a break- all 39 dvd's are done)