Monday, January 08, 2007

pics, pics, & pics




















City walk at Universal/Islands of Adventure
Cocoa Beach Pier
Vincent eating a pizza with balsamic vinegar on it-he said it was really good and I was so surprised that I had to take a pic or else I would not have believed it myself
Me and the boys standing in line for Poseidon's Fury. That had a cool thing where you walked through a tunnel of water-reminded me of the parting of the Red Sea with Moses
Vincent and Nicholas with Islands of Adventure in the back ground

3 comments:

Swinging Sammy said...

looks like you guys had a great time. I thought that was chocolate syrup until I read the caption!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it was chocolate! I thought, ewwww...chocolate covered pizza? Gross!! LOL

michelle said...

HAHAHAHA you know what was funny when our waitress delivered the pizza to our table, was Vincent's face. He looked at it like gross- and he was thinking why is there chocolate on my pizza. When they waitress left I smiled and said it is balsamic vinagrette. He said oh I thought it was chocolate saunce. ;)