Wednesday, January 24, 2007

too busy to blog??????

Never thought I would say it but I feel as if I am too busy to blog. I am a huge book reader and I have been on the same book for 2-3 weeks now. So unusual for me. Appointments for the kids, daily routine, hubby, and dogs, church, work, sports, LIFE! And their is only the four of us and two four legged canines. Couldn't imagine more than that. I should not complain, actually I'm not. Love the fact that I am BUSY! In fact I am going to be off to see Phantom of the Opera with my lovely friends this weekend. Yeah! well until the next stop for fresh air. have a good one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been on the same book all month myself. I've given myself to the end of January to finish it up. It's Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis. Good stuff, but very hard to read quickly!

Anonymous said...

Huh...I've been on the same book since 1988. It is good to be busy. Being bored is boring. (profound, huh?)

Dizzy Blonde said...

Shell check out the Babes on my blog.Love and kisses miss you and you suck going to the Phantom with out ME!!!

Unknown said...

I'm not always too busy to blog, but can't always think of how to say what I want to say. There seems to have been a lot of lack of time to blog - at least in the blogosphere I haunt. That's why I always look to you, Michelle! So - until Sunday, with church and then.....Phantom! :-)