Monday, August 29, 2005

BUSY!!!!

Golly jeepers.....who would have thunk that one could get so busy. Haven't been on the web now for at least 4 days!
updates for the past week!
took the last of Vincent's relatives back to Texas, school has started, all school supplies are bought, new shoes on the kid's feet, getting ready for Thursday School underway, football started, soccer started, Happy Birthday to my sister and brother. We all celebrated this past weekend, and she is the same age as me until I have my bday in sept. too cool. Watched the season finale of the 4400 and the dead zone. Laundry done, dishes done, house clean, homework done, all that is left is for me to get my groceries. New preacher came to try out, Get together at Callis Acres. Football game and tail gate party. Whew all in 4 days! I am sure the rest of the week will be more of the same. ciao!

4 comments:

Four-Leaf K' lover said...

And I thought I had a busy life!! Slow down for yourself....If anything is important, it is taking care of yourself. Realized that more then ever this past wee.

Russell said...

Kelly, you know having tough wee's is a sure sign of getting older! =)

Swinging Sammy said...

um, yes make sure you take time for you. I speak from experience.

Anonymous said...

How was the preacher try out? Don't know when we are coming home, tell Nicholas we may miss his game! Sad! The biggest brownie asks where you all are everyday, course he says Nick is always at ball!