Thursday, August 04, 2005

I GOT IT! I GOT IT!

I am excited....almost as excited as Vincent awaiting an Oscar de la Hoya match.
yes my new computer has been delivered. I am currently downloading all my music off the old comp so that I can retire her. Then I am probably going to end up staying late messing around trying to set up the new computer (I should have gone grocery shopping). It is very streamlined so I am trying to think of a cool name for him. Yes it is going to be a him so I hope that he will not cause me any problems. I was thinking of a cool metrosexual name (LOL) what ever that may be. I should go back and look at the blog of unusual names. See you when I get everything up and running. toodle-loo and wish me luck

2 comments:

wowgirl said...

congrats..hmmmm...how about something old testiment....Samson??...Hezekiah??

Russell said...

Why not call him by his first name...Dell