Sunday, August 07, 2005

*sigh*

It is over, it is done, and it was bittersweet. Softball is done for this year. I love softball and watching everyone. I love yacking with the gallery of people in the "stands". I will miss it all. Not only that, but I do not get to see many people now, that I used to see on Sunday mornings. Because of softball I was able to see them 3 times this past summer. I know we will schedule time for each other in our busy lives but I still miss everyone. Everyone did an awesome job and it was definately great fellowship! Congrats to St. E's for taking first. After the game everyone went to Basil Boy's and continued in that great fellowship. What was funny is that we then moved it to Family Frosty after that. Perfect way to cool down from a long hot day! Til next softball season........

3 comments:

Swinging Sammy said...

it was a wonderful time!

Kodiak said...

THE first comment is Spam. I suggest changing you settings to "Only Registered Users" under settings and then comments then choose "who can comment"

big j said...

it was a good weekend all around.