Friday, August 05, 2005

first time with my guy.....



well, we are up and running with our newest family member. Yes, our newest family member is going to be a guy. I am the only gal in the house now as it is so why should that change. We had a little bit of a struggle trying to name him but we did it none the less. It took me less than an hour to get everything hooked up including the cable tv. Not bad for a girl I say. Imagine my surprise when a screen popped up asking me for a name for my computer. I was serious about naming him, but I did not think I was going to be pressured into it by my computer. Anyways, Kota was with me and I showed him that the computer really wanted a name. We tossed a few around and both came to the same conclusion of what he his name should be. (It is definately not a metrosexual name but I think Dell could be LOL)
ARE YOU READY?
LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO THE NEWEST MEMBER OF THE FAMILY....

GONZO

6 comments:

Kodiak said...

I like it

Swinging Sammy said...

lol

wowgirl said...

excellent

Kodiak said...

If you need some very good antivirus and Firewall software I highly recommend Avast
Kerio Personal Firewall
Together they are great. And best of all their free. You will get a registration code, I can help show you where it needs to go if you are uncertain.

big j said...

I think I already know of a gonzo in the family. :->

Four-Leaf K' lover said...

cool name