Tuesday, August 09, 2005

a mom's life part 2

stop it or I am going to take you home right now.
That's it! We are going home.
Give me a kiss.
I need a hug
Make your bed.
Clean your room.
Set the table.
I need you to set the table!!!
Don't tell me it is not your turn.
please move your chair in to the table.
Sit up.
just try a little. You don't have to eat it all.
Stop playing and eat.
Would you watch what you are doing?
Move your glass. It is too close to the edge.
Watch it!
More, what?
More, please. That's better.
Just eat one more bite.
You don't always get what you want. That's life.
Don't argue with me. I am not discussing this anymore.
Go to your room!
No, ten minutes are up! (for the game systems I say this alot)
One more minute! (to be in the car for church)
how many times have I told you, don't do that?
Where did the cookies go?
Is your homework done?
Stop yelling. If you want to ask me something, come here.
STOP YELLING. IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME SOMETHING, COME AND ASK ME.
I will think about it.
Not now.
Ask your father.
We'll see.
Don't sit so close to the television, it's bad for your eyes.
Calm down.
Calm down and start over.
Is that the truth?
Fasten your seat belt.
Did everyone fasten your their seat belts?
I'm sorry, that's the rule. I'm sorry that's the rule. I'm sorry that's the rule.

No comments: