Tuesday, July 12, 2005

i think i may be getting old

I love roller coasters, but about 3 years ago when we went to Six Flags (which I do not suggest going to) I did not fare so well, by mid day. I had the worst head ache ever. Then about 1 month ago I was on the playground swings with Kota and we were seeing who could go higher. Well, I could have sworn that my head felt like it was swimming with clouds during and after the swinging. Then we went to Cedar Point and I told Vincent that I did not think I was going to be able to ride the rides. But that I would try it. I did not want to tell him about the swings, but I did remind him that I had the worst headache at S.F. Well then I went on the Ocean Motion and I felt like i had to go to the bathroom. I made sure that I did not over do it. Plus I had tylenol and did not do any roller coaster back to back. The good thing is that I did not pee my pants and I did not get sick (someone else did on the Ferris Wheel of all things). But I think I may be getting old!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Michelle
You're not the only one getting old. I would never get on those kinds of rides. On the other hand Lisa loves them.
See you later