Tuesday, July 26, 2005

time out with Him!

Yesterday was hot and around nine o'clock p.m. our power went out. It was only my house and 3 others on our street. Well I had to go get Nicholas at a friend's house at 9:30 p.m. so that took up some time and then when we got back we all loaded up in the Expedition with some snacks and watched a movie. Well they started to complain that they were hot,etc....... fortunate for me someone called and offered for the boys to come and stay the night and I took them up on it. After I took them and dropped 'em off at 11 o'clock p.m. and came back home I realized how quiet it was. I just laid on the couch watching the lightening through the bay window and just had some nice quiet time with God (about 1 1/2 hours). It was great especially since my schedule is usually quite hectic. Running here and there (just like everyone else) and to lay there watching his artistic ability with the lightening and the way the clouds were formed was so peaceful and soothing. It was awesome to just spend some time with him. I really enjoyed it God thank you!!!!!!!!! mmmuaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkk!

3 comments:

Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Wow, quite time. Could you please define? That sounds like you had a great experience.

Kodiak said...

I always enjoy a good thunder and lightning storm. I like to drive in the storms especially during a very hard rain. Kind of theriputic.

Swinging Sammy said...

quiet time with God is so awesome.