Wednesday, July 27, 2005

sometimes I cannot stand technology

If i am not on the computer alot it is because my sweet bessie (the computer) is dying. She is giving me headaches and is being slower than molasses on a hot day. Tonite I ordered meself a new computer and it will be delivered shortly. I cannot wait to play with all the new toys that I ordered with it. Sometimes I do however reminisce about the good old days (B.C.= before computers). Do you remember life before them?

Oh and what about today wasn't it such a beautiful day. Could not have asked for anything better. I do smell football season around the corner though and the only reason I say that is cause my son got his football equipment today. :) Bless someone today!!

4 comments:

Russell said...

Hope it was a Mac! :p

Swinging Sammy said...

LOL a mac, sheesh. the slow one was probably a mac

michelle said...

no i did not get a mac. only people in advertisement or publishing get mac's. I got a dell but I got it with:
windows xp media center 2005
has 1 GB memory
17" analog flat panel
250 GB hard drive
9 in 1 media card reader
single drive cd/dvd burner (dvd+/-rw) w/ double layer write capability
dual tv tuner and remote control- watch one channel while recording another!
can not wait

michelle said...

oh and my computer is soooooo slow that i have a gameboy with tetris in it sitting by the computer. while i wait for things to load onto my computer screen I can play it. it is not my connection either, I have dsl!!!! oh Where is my patience?