Friday, July 29, 2005

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

I do like that song and my kids love that song. Kota even knows all the lyrics to it!

Anywhoo- I just need to say congratulations to the Ridgeway Nazarene Church and their Softball Ministry. One word- UN-DEFEAFTED!!! It is wonderful that you got that record, I know that there is no standings in the league but you should be proud of yourselves. It was an honor of being part of the spectators and cheering you all on. Thank you for allowing my guys to play with all of you this season. Thank you for just accepting us as part of your church family. I really felt like family when I was offered one of the special gum balls full of nerds candy. LOL It was great to do the tournaments and I appreciate the invite to go camping with your church. Truly that means so much to me and my guys- especially now! It is awesome how God can take something that I thought was "yucky" and turn it into something special. Now all I have to say is let's play ball and have some fun at the tournament!!!!!!

2 comments:

Russell said...

undefeated?! yikes! we went undefeated on fridays!! (does that count for anything?) =)

Swinging Sammy said...

congrats!