Sunday, July 31, 2005

a mom's life part 1

Take your plate into the kitchen, please.
take it downstairs when you go.
don't leave it there, take it upstairs.
Is that yours?
Don't hit your brother.
Just a minute, please, can't you see I am talking?
I said, don't interrupt.
Did you brush your teeth?
What are you doing out of bed?
Go back to bed.
You can't watch that in the afternoon.
What do you mean there is nothing to do?
Go outside!
Read a book.
Turn it down.
Get off the phone.
tell your friend you will call them back. Right now!
Hello.........No, he/she is not home.
He/She will call you when they get home.
take a jacket. take a sweater. (in my case i say sweatshirt)
take one anyway.
someone left his shoes in front of the tv.
get the toys out of the hall. get the boys out of the bathtub. get the toys off the stairs.
do you realize that could kill someone?
hurry up!
hurry up everyone is waiting!
i will count to ten and then we are going with out you.
did you go to the bathroom?
I mean it!
why didn't you go before we left?
can you hold it?
what is going on back there?
Stop it!
I said STOP IT!
i don't want to hear about it.
(to be continued)

4 comments:

Swinging Sammy said...

"Evan stop sticking your hand through Gracie's invisible wall"

Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Yes, that sounds about right...I think those may have been our words today, infact.

Kodiak said...

Oh, we are playing Jepordy. Alex I'll take daily living for $500
What is said every day to our kids?

big j said...

I didn't know you had a blog, I'm going to link you.