Thursday, June 16, 2005

endings and new beginnings

lamplighter
Today I was thinking of endings in life and new beginnings.
Yesterday was an ending, I no longer watch the kids I have been watching for 6 1/2 years. It is a new beginning. My brother and his new wife are no longer single. It is an ending but also a new beginning (and a beautiful one at that). Church recently for me has had some endings and alot of new beginnings. I am going to be going to a baby shower this week for my cousin who is expecting her first child. That is an ending to a childless life, but a great beginning to being a parent. I guess endings and beginnings are life and they continue always. It definately makes life interesting. Well here is my ending and tomorrow I will type a new beginning. muaaaaaaaak!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today is the ending of my Job.... But I have to have the faith that God has better things in store for me, that He only wants to bless me more richly! You too maybe if I loose my Babysitter! We will have to tie up and gag Vincent and put him in the closet, but, we could do that! Just kidding, I just want the best for my sweet little brown Babies! I just need to believe that God will answer my prayers and feel peace in all circumstances! Please pray for me! Love you so muchly!