Thursday, June 09, 2005

movies to see

lamplighter
These are some movies that I have watched recently and enjoyed. "National Treasure" with Nicholas Cage was pretty good and you can see it with the whole family. Kota really like it. A movie named "I am David". That is about a young boy during the Nazi's. You might have to search a bit for it but Vincent and I really liked it. Another movie titled Luther. This is more about the advancement of Christianity and is a true story. We really liked it and Vincent is not one to watch older more history type movies. I watched it twice even. Let me know some movies that you have watched recently that you really liked and enjoyed. Oh and we did see Star Wars III and liked it. The only thing is that it is sooooo Hollywood. (if you know what I mean).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only movie I've seen is Monster in Law, they have some wordy durds, and they promote pre-marital sex, but it is funny when she hits her Mother-in-Law in the face with a frying pan, everybody wants to do that to somebody.