Monday, June 13, 2005

scheduling my life away

lamplighter
Today I was talking to Vincent and were planning the month away. I am a scheduled person so I was picking dates on when we are doing what for the summer. When it hit me once again that it will be Father's Day this weekend and then we have next weekend and July will be here. What the heck??? When you turn 35 does time now go so fast that you don't even have time to blink??? It is like I am scheduling my summer away. Almost every weekend we have things planned. Baby shower, Relay for Life tournament, Father's Day, Nicholas' baseball games, trip to get fireworks, and that is just for the next two weekends. Didn't I just write a few weeks ago about taking the time out to smell the roses? Deep breath. Okay now maybe July will be a little bit slower. Yeah right that will be the day, but a girl can wish can't she.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being busy is the devil, the repent!