Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Pistons!!!

lamplighter
Anyone who is not a nail biter now are after last night's game!! WOW!!! Ben started it off with such aggression. It was time someone got aggressive. They really put on a good game both teams. If you just watch the highlights from game #3 you will be saying that was a real basketball game with some oomph!! It was definately exciting. Now I personally did not watch all of the game. I only like to watch the last couple of minutes (or if it is a blow out the last couple of seconds). That way I still know who won and i get to see some of the game. Nicholas let me know though how the game went cause I could hear him from the back room all the way to my bedroom. All that hooping and hollering you would have thought that Kota would have woken up. Thank goodness he didn't. All I have to say is come on Pistons- Let's do it again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Basketball is the devil, repent!